Abstract Submissions due to open Friday 16 March 2017.
Call for Abstracts close 07 April 2017
Who Should Attend
Academic, Industry & Researchers In the Field of
- Chemistry: Organic / Inorganic / Physical / Analytical / Environmental / Bio-Medical Sciences & Forensic sciences
- Zoology: Mammalogy / Ornithology / Taxonomy / Zoogeography / Entomology / Neurology & Fisheries
- Botany: Biochemistry / Plant Ecology / Biodiversity & Conservation / Environmental Biology & Algae
- Physics: Solid State / Medicinal / Nuclear / Electronics / Modern / Quantum / Computational / Material / Plasma / statistical / Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Mathematics: Pure / Applied & Computational mathematics
All abstract submissions will be subject to review. Authors should ensure that the following criteria are met in their abstract submission:
- The topic is relevant and important to the chosen theme or sub theme
- Subject matter is original or innovative
- Paper must add to the knowledge-base of the discipline
Abstracts must confirm to the requirements as outlined:
- Abstracts should be limited to a one page, including graphics, photos and references
- Accepted abstracts will be printed exactly as submitted
- Abstracts must be submitted in the template format as provided below
- Abstracts for oral presentations must be submitted via the submission portal by 07 April 2017
- Abstracts for poster presentations must be submitted via the submission portal by 07 April 2017
Oral Presentations will be allocated 15 minutes presentation time which includes 3 minutes for questions and answers to be held at the conclusion of each presentation. If you would like to present an Oral Presentation at the conference please nominate this request when you submit via the Submission Portal above. Presentations which are not accepted for an oral presentation may be offered a poster presentation.
If you would like to submit an abstract for a poster display at the conference, please nominate this request when you submit via the Submission Portal above. Posters should be in portrait and not exceed AO size (1189mm high x 841mm wide). These will be mounted on a display panel, for the duration of the conference.